You can change the email address that is associated with your PBS.org login from the Account Security section of your profile. To access the Account Security section, click your name in the upper left corner of the PBS.org site after logging in and, from the dropdown menu, click Profile. Once you are in your profile, click Account Security.
- To modify the email address associated with your PBS Account, click the pencil icon located to the right of your email address (Figure 1).
- In the Email Address textbox, type the email address you wish to associate with your PBS Account (Figure 2.1).
- When finished, click Continue (Figure 2.2).
- A Verification Code textbox displays (Figure 3).
- Go to the new email account that you just added and open the email from PBS (Figure 4.1).
- Copy the verification code that is in the body of the email (Figure 4.2).
- Go back to the PBS website and paste the verification code from your email into the Verification Codetextbox (Figure 5.1).
- Click Resend Code if you did not receive the code or need a new one.
- Click Continue (Figure 5.2).
- A confirmation message displays, notifying you that your email address has been updated (Figure 6).
- Your new email address displays in your profile and is now associated with your PBS Account (Figure 7).