Please try the troubleshooting options below:
- Powercycle the Roku by unplugging it from the TV and the wall outlet for 30 seconds. When plugging it back in, make sure all connections are secure.
- Remove the PBS channel from the Roku, then re-add it.
- You can remove the PBS channel by highlighting PBS, then pressing the star button on your remote.
- To reinstall the channel, please refer to the instructions here.
- Powercycle your router by unplugging it for 30 seconds, then plugging it back in.
If that does not work, submit a support ticket. We request that you include the model and version of your Roku and the video you are trying to view.