- To enable closed captioning on PBS.org videos, click the button labeled CC located in the bottom right hand corner of the viewing window.
- Click English to turn on the closed captioning. If other language options are available for your video, you can instead select your preferred option.
- The video and captions appear on the video player.
- Click the icon located in the lower right side of the viewing window, to the right of the CC icon, to format the appearance of your captions. Learn how to format your captions
- Use the options available to format the display of your captions. Learn how to format captions here.
Enabling Closed Captions on the PBS Video App
If you would like to enable captions on the PBS Video app on a supported device, please select from the devices below for instructions: