The PBS app is available for free download on Roku devices. To download the PBS app to your Roku device, follow the steps below.
- On your Roku home screen, select Streaming Store. Depending on your Roku device, this option may instead appear as Channel Store.
- Select the Search option, then use the onscreen keyboard to search for "PBS".
- Select the PBS app from the list of results.
- Select Add Channel to begin downloading the app.
- Once the app has successfully downloaded, select OK. Select the Go to Channel option.
- When you open the PBS app for the first time, you will be prompted to activate. Select Activate Now and enter the code appearing on screen at PBS.org/activate.
For more help with activating the app, please see our help page here.